Saturday, October 4, 2008

homework ~!!^^

In my country, there are three types of school. Women, men, and co-education school. When I was in high school student, my school is Young-Pa women’s high school. Our school is famous because our school is so big. There are 21 classes each grade. School semester starts in March different in America’s. We have to wear uniforms. Our school’s uniform looks good because very famous designer in our country designed our school uniforms. So my friends who are different school of mine envy me. When I graduated my school, I was sad because I couldn’t wear uniform anymore.
And I have to switch classrooms sometimes. Some of subjects are divided level so we have to change classrooms at that time. When I came to the U.S.A, I was surprised because of some difference systems. For example, I couldn’t eat anything during class in my country, but I can eat something in the U.S.A. Also, it is hard to speak my opinion to professor freely in my country, I can ask questions to professor during class in the U.S.A. Furthermore, I was too much shocked because of dormitory. In my country, even though they are same school students, man and woman lived different dormitory. But now I lived dormitory in the U.S.A, man and woman used same dorm.
These days, I missed my school days. I can’t go back at that time now. I can’t forget that times.

1 comment:

Anna said...

I would love to see a picture of your schools uniforms. That sounds really interesting.
We usually don't have dorms in High school, and if someone went to a boarding school then the dorms where kept far apart. We only do that in high school.
Best of luck to you on your tests and if you are staying to go to SIUC hopefully I see you around. Either way, it was a pleasure to get to know you through your blogs!