Sunday, September 28, 2008

homework 5

Korean people like coffee and tea, especially Korean women. Whenever they finished their eating, they would drink coffee. So there are many coffee shop such as Starbucks, Coffee bean in Korea. But other people don’t like coffee because they think coffee is not helpful in our body. They drink tea instead of coffee. Insa-dong is a famous place in Korea where the place sells many kinds of tea such as green, Jasmine tea.
I love coffee. I drink coffee two times a day. Especially, I like vanilla latte. When my feeling is not good, I drink it and then my feeling is better than before. During my term examination, I drink too much coffee because I have to study until late at night. Now, I became depending on coffee to study until late. I think that is why I like coffee.
But these days I try to reduce times to drink coffee because caffeine is not good to me. I drink decaffeinated coffee instead of coffee. I know coffee is not helpful for me but I like it .

1 comment:

Anna said...

Decaffeinated coffee makes me sad. I'm glad it works for you though.