Sunday, September 14, 2008

Home work !!#3

What is your favorite type of music? Why do you like it? Do you have a favorite artist and song? When you hear this music does it make you feel anything special? When and where did you first hear this music

->My favorite type of music is American pop. When my feeling was not good, i listend that music and then my feeling became better. This is the reason why i like this music type. This is the way to get rid of stress. My favorite musician is Brieney spears!! and 'lucky' is my favorite song. When i was middle school student, i heard that music in my friend's room. She introduced that music to me. I though, her music is so powerful, so whenever i herad her music my feeling got better. But thesedays, it is hard to watch her on tv, so i'm so sad. And there were many bad rumor about her. i hope to listen her music as soon as possible.

1 comment:

Anna said...

It is sad what the media will do to a person's reputation.
I think it's good that you enjoy her music despite what people say.