Sunday, September 21, 2008

homework4

In our country’s movie industry is not as big as United States.
Few big movie companies controlled Movie industry so small companies suffer hard time. Because few big companies occupy many theaters to put on the screen their movies, small size companies don’t have to opportunity to run their movies.
Our county people prefer foreign films to national films. Especially, Holly wood movie. Many people prefer Holly wood movies, Our company industry has been in the red since 2004. For that reason, movie companies and actors insist Screen Quota. But this insistence is not accepted by court so they still insist now.
Even thought our movie company’s condition is not good. I also prefer Holly wood films. My favorite movie is “Serendipity”. My favorite movie genre is romantic comedy and “Serendipity” is typically that genre. I saw that movie over 5 times. Whenever my feeling is not good, I saw that movie than my feeling become better. That movie’s scenery is New York. Many New York places show up in the movie. If I have a chance, I really want to visit that places.

1 comment:

CESL said...

I have never seen all of that movie. Though I have seen the end. It is on TV a lot.
What is a good Korean movie? I'd like to see one.