Monday, September 1, 2008

What was your initial reacion to coming to the U.S

I came to the United State on Aug 13. When I arrived at St.Louis airport, I worried so much. Because it was the first time, I went long way without someone. Everything was interesting and nervous to me. While I stayed St.Louis, I expected Carbondale’s life. At that time, I didn’t know well about there, so I wondered the place. But I arrived at Carbondale, I was little disappointed. It was different what I thought. I was lonely because at that time class didn’t start and my roommate didn’t come yet. Now I had a roommate and many friends so my life was better than before. I really want to make a precious memory and improve my English ability in the Carbondale

1 comment:

Anna said...

I'm glad that you are having a better time in Carbondale and that you have made many friends! It is easy to be disappointed with Carbondale when you first get here but with time you begin to appreciate Carbondale just the way it is.
Good job, I'm glad that you shared with me your experiences.