Tuesday, September 9, 2008

What is your favorite food

My favorite food is pizza. It's not our courty's food , but I liked it.
2 years ago, i visited Roma in Italy, i ate pizza there. Pizza is a Italy's traditional food so taste is great.
i couldn't forgot that taste. I can't eat spicy food so i don't like Korean traditional foods. Pizza is not spicy so i love it.
When i was young, my mother cooked pizza for me at home. That taste is not as delicious as pizza that i ate in Italy, but i missed that taste now.
If I have a chance to learn how to cook a pizza, I really want to make it by myself.

p.s I'm sorry too late ~~

3 comments:

Anna said...

I am glad that you made the effort and told me about your favorite food anyway. I want to be able to give you some credit but you missed the extension. Sorry. I have faith you will get it next time!

Anna said...

Actually, I talked to Elisa and I can take it, so no worries.

cindy said...

Thank u !!^^